Concrete Contractors Metro Vancouver

Find Out about one of the Greater Vancouver area concrete contractors. The company and the man behind it:

Concrete Works, by John Tar

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Contractors choice, Universal Concrete Accessories, Vancouver Concrete

If I'm not mistaken,7851 Enterprise st Burnaby, BC confortably located near the Lake City skytrain station, at the corner of Enterprise st and Lake City way. The new home and Adress of Universal Concrete Accessories. Yes they have just moved from 2450 Alpha Avenue office. But to make sure, to confirm you still can call their old phone number: 604.299.8551 By now I'm sure they're out of the boxes,and nicely layed out on the shelves, in the new show room, so us, Greater Vancouver area Concrete Contractors can enjoy picking up our favorite concrete related tools, and all accessories.

by John Tar   604 377 3657

Stamped Concrete

5 comments:

  1. I have been looking into hiring concrete contractors in Ottawa. I heard that they do a really great job there... Have you heard anything about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for a contractor to make me a huge patio design for my backyard. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks for any help!

    Alena | http://terimax.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat as you are Alena. I'm hoping to have a patio built pretty soon. I have a big party planned in a month. It's going to be pretty hard to have it with out a patio.
    -Seamus | http://www.jetlinekerbingcontractors.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that your patio was finished in time for the party, Seamus. There is nothing more annoying than having a large backyard without a patio. I am planning to install a concrete one in my own yard.

    http://www.cpcaustralia.com/products/concrete-services

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should hire a concrete contractor really soon. I would like to have a concrete deck installed. I probably should find a contractor to get started on that before it gets too cold.
    http://www.mcnabbconcreteforming.com/en/services1.html

    ReplyDelete