Concrete Contractors Metro Vancouver

Find Out about one of the Greater Vancouver area concrete contractors. The company and the man behind it:

Concrete Works, by John Tar

Monday, March 11, 2013

Concrete Works Spring Cleanup, Vancouver Concrete Contractors Update

Concrete Works Spring Cleanup, Vancouver Concrete Contractors Update If you're anything like me you can't wait to clean up the house at the end of long grey, rainy winter in the Greater Vancouver Area. ...And as you're power washing your walkways, driveways, and patios start noticing some sinking, or new cracks, pealings, and chippings in your concrete. With the spring, and warm temperatures just around the corner this is the time to take care of all that getting in touch with your local concrete contractor to fix, recreate the new look of the raggedy old looking surfaces. The fixing, or removal, of old concrete could be a question of looks, and also a safety issue in some cases. The pouring of new sidewalks, stairs, walls, driveways, patios, will put your mind at ease using reliable long lasting concrete products. Wether plain broom finished, nice looking exposed aggregate, or the exlusive stamped concrete, these, and related concrete works can be done within days ahead of the busy summer season. for more detailed information call John at: 604 377 3657 or visit


Stamped Concrete  

by John Tar




Labels:concrete,concrete contractors,concrete placing,concrete finishing, stamped concrete,exposed aggregate,broom finished,concrete repair, concrete restoration,concrete finishing,cement finisher,john tar, vancouver concrete,vancouver concrete contractors,concrete works

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information! What can you tell me about the contractors in Mississauga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I have read, your company does an excellent job with effective concrete installation. Excellent job, gentlemen!

    David, Granite Edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading your blog for a while. You guys seem to be really good with concrete. Do you know of any good concrete contractor in Cicero IL? Or are you guys able to work here at all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this great post. I have been trying to find some good Minneapolis concrete contractors. Are there any that you can suggest? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful to you for this great content.I am reading your article and its very nice, useful & helpful for those guys who wanna know about the same.
    concrete toowoomba

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my close friends is a concrete contractor in Cicero IL. He hired me on a year or two ago to help with his "spring cleanup". It was an interesting, if tiring, job. I would probably do it again. It was nice seeing peoples' broken up patios replaced and looking nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing.Cheers!

    - The concrete repair

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you heard of the guys at http://terimax.ca/en/services.asp ? I have heard that they are the best around the Ottawa area. My buddy tried them and loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, I think it's so great that we have concrete contractor madison wi who can come in and do just that sort of thing. And make everything look so professional and nice when they're done. It's great to know that there are people out there who do that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. grat post...........really a great informative blog..
    Contractor Management Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would assume that concrete contractors would be getting to work during the spring. That is the time when the snow is melting and the revealing the weather damage. I know for a fact that there is a lot of work that they have on their hands.
    Jak Manson | http://siebencementcontractors.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fixing, or removal, of old concrete could be a question of looks, and also a safety issue in some cases.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to get my driveway redone. It has a few cracks and uneven parts in it. I want my kids to be able to ride their bikes and play on it this summer so we need to get those fixed up.

    http://www.cpcaustralia.com/products/concrete-services

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have lived in my house for quite a few years and I was not the first person to live in it either. Over the past couple years a couple of cracks have appeared. They are recently getting worse quickly. Could you recommend anyone I can call to repair the concrete for me? http://snwconcretekitsap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. We're already into summer, but I still want to do some work on the exterior of my home. I want to power wash my driveway. I haven't done that in a long time. I also want to finally pour some concrete on the side of my house that I have been prepared to do for a few years now.
    Gary Puntman | http://www.mcnabbconcreteforming.com/en/services1.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Even though winter is almost upon us. I am wanting to get some concrete put in before it starts to snow hard. I think that I will have to hire a concrete contractor since I would have no idea what I would be doing. I know of one is Ellisville MO that I could go to. http://www.larryjacobconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Once the material is dry, the more elastic wood strips compress as the concrete expands and contract with the temperature changes. This helps prevent cracks and buckling. When wood dividers deteriorate, the gaps collect soil, allowing plant growth that can damage the concrete. Non Explosive Demolition Agent

    ReplyDelete
  18. We have some broken up concrete on our driveway that we can't wait to get cleaned up. It is going to start snowing here a lot, and we want to make sure that we have a smooth surface to shovel the snow from. With the water freezing in the cracks, the problem is only going to get worse and worse. We really need someone out asap to replace this driveway. http://www.ellconconcrete.com.au/servicesguarantees

    ReplyDelete