Concrete Contractors Metro Vancouver

Find Out about one of the Greater Vancouver area concrete contractors. The company and the man behind it:

Concrete Works, by John Tar

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Why Do I like My Job As A Vancouver Concrete Contractor?

Vancouver Concrete

You kidding me, it's plain and simple: The hours are great!

You never know where, when, what, or for how long you'll be
if working any given day as oppose to a 9-5 job.

No work when it's raining, and believe me there is a lots of
those in the winter time in Vancouver. (unless you're pouring
a suspended slab or wall not needed to be finished, or indoors).
Think positive, and go fishing you'll have a great fun filled
day catching salmon, or trout.

Have I mentioned that the pay is great, and the work is easy,
well after you've put in your time becoming an "all knowing,
and strong" cement finisher, and some days you can work more
than 24 hrs at once.

What else?

I meet new faces every day, and the frequent change of scenery
is something that I like.

So if you like what you're reading and would like to become a
cement finisher, why not give me a call

If you're interested to get some concrete works done,
for more information and for an estimate visit:
Stamped Concrete


by John Tar

No comments:

Post a Comment