Concrete Contractors Metro Vancouver

Find Out about one of the Greater Vancouver area concrete contractors. The company and the man behind it:

Concrete Works, by John Tar

Monday, February 28, 2011

Vancouver concrete contractors: The weather's improving, let's go.

While you're worrying how you make ends meet, I'm hading off to work.
You see, with me is very simple, I work therefore I receive payments,
and can deal with the bills.

...So if i'm not getting phone calls from anyone in the morning,
I get on the phone and make sure to get the word out:

"We are Open for Business"

Do you have any concrete needs in the Greater Vancouver Area?
If your answer is yes than give me a call and I'll take care of the
rest.

Concrete placing and finishing what we do we are cement
placers, finishers, and concrete contractors, most of us around 20,
but some of us over 30 years of experience in the field.

No job is too small or too big, residential, or commercial.

for more information, and an estimate call 604 377 3657

by John Tar

Stamped Concrete

No comments:

Post a Comment